Monday, March 8, 2010

Been a L O N G time!!

Boy did I hate being without a computer!! Has been a long time!! Now we have three!! Patrick has a laptop - for his truck, then we have a desk top and a net book for the house! Oh I guess I should say it is for our truck as he says it is mine too. We became owner-operators of our truck in Dec 09. Right before Christmas!! Very scary!! But it has turned out to be a good move-so far anyway!!

So I know I have said it before but this time I am actually going to do this blog thing more this year!! I am putting it in my planner so it will planned out that I post!! Around here I tell my kids "if it is not written in the planner - it just won't happen!"

Can't post much more now as Janie and Nanni (Savannah) are up and asking for things and I need to get ready to take Lizzi to yet another dentist app! Which I know she won't be happy about since they called me this morning and said they could get her in so as of right now she still doesn't know about it!

No comments: