Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A little bit of yard work - alot of pain!

Got the yard mowed in between going to lunch with my good friend Sheri, and picking Cam up at school. Got cleaned up and went to Sani's softball game. Got more yard work done. Bought flowers and herbs (which San is major into right now!) and pear tomatoes. Want to get them planted tomorrow. Hopefully won't be raining like it is now. I really don't mind the night to early morning rain - don't need to be out in it. Although that is when Patrick is driving so with that thought don't like it at night either. Anyway it looks like I will be doing most of the yard stuff this year as Patrick has to keep our truck moving. Most weeks now he is out in his truck for his work week. Unfortunately he gets better miles that way. Then when he is home for his 34 hours off we don't want to spend it doing work. Yep that is right 34 hours!! Not much time to do much anyway. I really don't mind yard work. it is just this first spring clean up stuff that gets me! I hurt all over. Have to keep reminding myself that it is a good thing - to have all over body hurts means that I have gone out and did something! Need to get the Easter photos in the computer so I can share them. That is on the long list for this week.

No comments: