Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today

Today I ..............

...Like my hall - right now it is the cleanest area in my house, even the walls are clean as I wiped them down this morning.

...took a shower without someone knocking on the door wanting something.

...I talked to Patrick for over an hour as he drove to Seattle.

...Went to the scrapbook store down the street and got some Daisy Bucket stamps, paper and a new big chipboard that they are "test marketing" here.

...got my hair trimmed finally - now just have to find the time to get it highlighted.

...am tired of hanging up clothes to dry so I can't wait to get the dryer that we have needed since last summer.

....was sad that I couldn't get a Chai Tea - a blended 32 oz Spiced Apple Chai Tea

...bought 4 and a half gallons of milk and brought them home on the bus with Lizzi and Sani and Savannah.

...made Sweet and Sour Chicken for dinner.

...told all my kids I love them.


I actually wrote this list on Friday January 30 and wanted to post it that night but fell asleep while rocking Savannah and Janiemarie.

No comments: