Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wow OK well I wanted to post more last year HA I guess I didn't meet that goal!! So if you would have told me that there would be another baby born into this already large family I would not believe you. Oh well right. So lesson finally learned (I hope). What lesson? Don't ever think that you know where your life is going.

So baby 8 --- Savannah Sue. We had a hard time naming her. I guess we had thought of all the girl names that we liked. Well I must admit I liked Coreylyn Susanne (or Corielyn) but it was not my turn to have the final say on the name. So she was born on Nov. 7th 2008. I had gone into my Dr's that morning, had an ultrasound. Found she was still breech. Patrick would be home so I said "just take her out!! It has been long enough. I don't want to go into labor and find that she still won't turn and end up with a cesarean anyway." So we got to the hospital around 4. she was then born at 7:38. My mom and the rest of my kids were there too. They all got to see her get cleaned up while I was in recovery. She is just a little thing - 8lbs 15oz. Well little for us. She really is just petite.

Well that all I can write at the moment - I have to blow dry Cami's hair.

No comments: